Wednesday, June 21, 2006

ZZZZZ.....

I have declared that there should be a mandatory nap time at my work every afternoon. For some reason, I get very sleepy in the afternoon. Today it hit me earlier than normal, which totally stinks because I have a long time to go before I'm off work. There has been a time or two where I have actually dozed off sitting up at my desk. As much as this is a terrible thing to do while at work, it can be nice to be able to drift off to a nice day dream to break up the monotonous daily activity I call work. I have noticed my mind wandering quite a bit lately. That's not typical of me, but I'm really not complaining. It's probably not a good habit to get in to, but it does get me through the day and I seem to be in much better spirits lately too. I guess change can be good.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i've told you, and demonstrated how to accomplish this, if you aren't going to listen to your older and considerably wiser friends, i can't help you.

6/21/2006 11:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could it be that your "better spirits" are directly correlated to the topic of the day dreams? Perhaps the rest part of it is completely irrelevant.

6/22/2006 8:58 AM

 
Blogger GingerKid said...

Of course the "better spirits" is directly related to the topic of my day dreams. Anyone who knows me MUST know what I dream about. Of course, the subject of who I am dreaming about and the specific details will never be shared. That's part of the fun of dreams, it's your own little secret that no one can figure out.

6/22/2006 9:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home