Thursday, May 25, 2006

Something Good

So, I've done a lot of complaining about being sick, sorry. I'm still sick, but not going to write about it. I got to pitch again last night. Some of you will have no idea how much fun that is for me. Especially now that I found a catcher that will ride my butt. I love the way he gets on me. Hmmm... those last two sentences could be taken way out of context, maybe I should rephrase. He doesn't let me slack off. He knows that I'm just pitching for fun, but at the same time I want to do it right. So, he makes me do it right. I love that. I started throwing a little better last night. Being sick actually made me concentrate more, plus it was super hot and I always perform better when it's hot. That's when my muscles get really relaxed and loose. Plus I love to work up a sweat, makes me feel like I'm working hard. Anyways, enough proving my oddness. I'll shut up for now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to be tough, you are lazy!!!! :o) SLACKER! Just Kidding, you work very hard and soon you will be back to the 14u speed! hehehehe....

5/25/2006 5:21 PM

 
Blogger GingerKid said...

That means my pitching is already faster than my running! Woohoo! Of course, anything is faster than my running, I fall straight to the ground. Thanks for the support, you brat!

5/26/2006 11:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home