Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Rare Happenings

I very rarely will go in to work and sit down and think to myself "this is a good morning." BUT, today is one of those days. I woke up feeling very peaceful and relaxed (not typically how I feel first thing), so I stayed in bed a little while and enjoyed it a bit. I was out of bed early enough that I didn't have to rush to get ready. I went outside and the weather is beautiful. And, the rarest thing of all, I made it to work with time to spare. I wish every morning was like today. Let's hope the rest of the day goes just as well, I want to make this feeling last as long as possible.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you were ontime for work???

6/01/2006 7:57 PM

 
Blogger GingerKid said...

Ya, the boss didn't know what to say. I think he was speechless for the time in the year and half I've worked for him.

6/02/2006 10:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home