Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Xtreme Team

After a long evening of debating, discussing, hair pulling conversation, we finally got our stuff together and got a lot of things prepared for our new team we're putting together for next year. The name and logo was the longest process. I have to give a lot of credit to Michael for how it turned out. We all threw out some ideas, but he pulled it all together and I love how it turned out. If you want to check out our new site, it's www.eteamz.com/nextreme. There's not really anything on there yet except the logo, but I still suggest checking it out. I'm getting excited about next year now. I got nervous about it for a little while, questioning if we can get enough girls. But, now that things are getting under way and we're starting to talk to people, I think we'll have no problems. I think next year is going to be a very good year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home