Thursday, June 15, 2006

Rainbow

I saw a rainbow on my way to work today. Ever since I was little, I've always thought that if I see a rainbow, it's my lucky day. So, bring on the luck! Actually, I don't need luck, I have a good life. I recently got out of a situation that wasn't right for me and now I'm moving on and working towards a much better situation. The future looks very bright!
Yesterday made 2 years for Scott and myself. We're not big on the whole "anniversary" thing. Last year I bought him a new glove and he bought me a bat. Which was just fine with me, I really wanted a new bat. This year we decided not to do gifts or anything. Much to my surprise, I came home to flowers and a card. Scott hates cards and complains about having to buy flowers, so this was unexpected and now I feel bad that I didn't do anything for him. But, at the same time, we agreed not to do anything, so then I think I shouldn't feel bad. I'm torn on that one. He hates receiving cards as much as he hates buying them, so I don't think he really cared, so I should stop worrying about it. Anyways, that's all that's new with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home