Friday, June 16, 2006

Not the Brightest Color in the Crayon Box

So, I go to watch Taylor play last night and her coach needs her to warm up pitching. Taylor's dad didn't have a glove and is left handed, so he couldn't just pick up any glove and catch for her. So, me being me, I offer to catch. Let's set up the whole picture, I'm wearing jeans and sandals and don't have my glasses. To get to the point, I took a pitch right on top of my toes and am pretty sure I broke one. Ouch! I thought I broke a couple, but one has seemed to come back to life and will move now. Thanks to Michael for getting me ice and making me sit down (I was trying to be stubborn and act like it didn't really hurt). Oh well, it's just a toe, I have 9 more! :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least it won't effect your speedy base running! ;o) hehehehe... Seriously, I feel really bad about your toes. just let me know if there is anything can do. Has is turned black yet??

6/16/2006 1:22 PM

 
Blogger GingerKid said...

Oh trust me, the running gets even slower! (I know, impossible to imagine, but it's true). Don't feel bad, I'm ok. But I'm sure I can come up with something to make you do for me since you offered. It's not going to turn black! It turned purple though, with a bright blue thin line bruised up the entire side.

6/16/2006 2:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now why is it that nobody has anything to say to your blog all week until now!? Now that a topic comes up with the chance to poke fun, you get a jab.

One would think you should make positive comments towards serious subjects too, not just the jabs. I know I do.

Now that I got that over with.... duh, don't catch without shoes on!

See you later after the game you can't participate in.

6/16/2006 5:28 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

i break toes dancing, you break toes playing softball... maybe we should switch activities.

6/16/2006 5:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home