Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I'm Back :(

Well, I just got back from the doctor. There is still nothing they can give me, I just have to wait it out. He said it's a virus that lasts 10 days, I'm on day 7 now, so only a few more days. He said it's the worst case he's seen all year. My fever is still over 100. I've also lost about 15 pounds in a week (not sure if that's such a bad thing). Good news is, he says it's like chicken pox, you get it once and that's it. He said it's not usually something adults get, lucky me! So, I have arthritis and gout, which I shouldn't have yet and I also get a kids virus. What's up with that?! Oh well, at least the end of it is near. He says that very rarely will a family member or close friend catch it, so at least you don't have to be afraid of me. Just don't touch my mouth and you're good. My boss wants me to go home, so I'm leaving at 1:30 today. So, after 2:00, I'll be pretty much out of contact with the world, I need some relaxation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home