Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Finally!

I finally got to make an appointment to actually have a doctor look at me. I went in last week for a two minute appointment with a nurse that wanted me to give myself the strep test. Comes back negative and they tell me to take Tylenol and wait it out. Then saturday, I couldn't take it and called back, my doctor gives me a 3 day prescription over the phone, said I'll be cleared up by monday or tuesday. Umm... it's tuesday.... and it's not cleared up... at all. I'll be going in this morning, hopefully he can do something for me. Hopefully I'll be able to write good news when I get back (good news would be them actually being able to tell me what's wrong and having good prescription drugs). Pray for me or wish me good luck, whichever is your preference of belief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home