Monday, May 22, 2006

Well, I Sort Of Worked

My boss is taking pity on me and letting me leave at 2:00. That gives me time to take a good long nap before going to the ball field. Plus, with Scott gone, I wasn't sure how I was going to get the equipment to the field on time. Luckily he left his truck so I can haul all the equipment. So, everything is working out just fine. Now, let's just hope I wake up from my nap in time, I have a bad habit of over sleeping when I'm sick, I zone out and ignore alarms.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better wake up!!! Your backup 1st base coach is terrible! ;-)

5/22/2006 2:45 PM

 
Blogger GingerKid said...

He's coaching first base whether he wants to or not. I'm not coaching any bases tonight. I'll sit on the bucket and call pitches and that's it for me tonight.

5/22/2006 2:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your 3rd base coach should call pitches! You get to do the books! ;-)

5/22/2006 2:55 PM

 
Blogger GingerKid said...

No Way! I'll just stay home, you can drive to my house and pick up all the equipment and I'll just sleep all night!

5/22/2006 3:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home