Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Mine was very special to me. I went over to my dad's and had a nice visit with my dad and stepmom (Beth). Then I went over to my mom's to have dinner. Michael and his girls came over (plus Taylor's friend). This was something unexpected, but a very nice surprise. I hadn't seen Taylor for over 6 months, so it was really good to see her. McKenna was a doll as usual. We had dinner and played some games. I got my old doll house out for McKenna to play with. That was fun to bring back old memories of playing with that. It was my favorite toy growing up. It was a great day. I loved being able to spend the holiday with everyone I love.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How true! It was a wonderful Easter and I cannot thank you and your family enough for inviting me and the kids over.

4/09/2007 2:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home