Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Flip Flops

The weather has been beautiful the last couple days. I painted my toe nails and put on flip flops for the first time this year! Yay! Michael and I grilled out and ate outside. It was so nice! This nice weather has melted pretty much all of the snow and has left the ground looking quite ugly. I'm looking forward to green grass and leaves on the trees and flowers blooming. I was so tempted to grab a pole and go fishing. It's a little too muddy still though. Maybe in a couple weeks. This is usually the best time of year for fishing for me. I'm starting to plan some camping trips. I'm super excited for that. Now that I've experienced the luxury of a camper rather than sleeping on the ground, I am definitely stoked for camping! We can now take the camper and the boat. I think I have some fun weekend trips in my near future! =)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Camping, YEAH!!!!!!!!! this is going to be an awesome summer! You bring the tequila, I'll bring the wood! :o)

3/16/2007 2:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least we know your wood will burn well. A man of your age certainly has well "seasoned" wood.

3/19/2007 9:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home