Thursday, February 22, 2007

Complaint

Ok, I need to just state something just to get it out. I'm not always a giving person, I definitely have my selfish moments. But, I'm still going to complain. I feel I am a fairly giving person in the fact that I spend the majority (around 15 hours a week) coaches girls' softball. I love softball and I love working with the kids. It gives me a sense of worth in the world. But, I have come across a person that just wants to keep taking and taking and taking from me until eventually she'll be sucking the blood and air out of me! She has come to expect me to do anything and everything she asks. I'm getting very tired of it. The problem is, I really like the kid. So, I feel stuck. It's very difficult for me to say no. But, about a month or so ago I had asked her to do something for me (she volunteered and I took her up on it). She has taken all this time to finally give me a response and expects me to pull everything together for it in 3 days! She was supposed to tell me the details a month ago and I kept asking and she would tell me she would find out. Now that it's down to the wire, she's making it seem as if it's all my fault and I'm the one that wasn't prepared. GRRR!!! Sorry, it's hard to post details on a public webpage, so this is as in detail as I can get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home