Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Bitter?

This holiday stirs up all kinds of issues among people. Now, just remember, this is a generic comment, not directing at all women. Some women have reason to gripe and complain. BUT, many women need to get over their bitterness! There are many women that complain that their boyfriend/husband doesn't do anything big and romantic for Valentine's Day. But, here's the question I ask "what did you do for him?" 9 times out of 10 the answer is "nothing." Women belive this day is just for the men to do things for the women. A few guys I work near proved this statement. They all said they won't get anything today. Here's my thought, if the woman does something extraordinary and shows him how much she appreciates him, he's a heck of a lot more likely to return the gesture. A relationship should never be one sided. Both sides need to have an equal role in the relationship. Any of you can disagree with this post, but it doesn't really matter to me. This is my blog about my opinions. So there! :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home