Monday, March 19, 2007

Pink & JT

About a week or so ago I went to a concert with my roommate Maxeen and my friend Jenelle. We saw Pink and Justin Timberlake. It was an awesome show. First we went downtown and had dinner and then walked over to the Qwest. It wasn't too cold of a night, so the walk wasn't bad. Although Maxeen was in a skirt and fairly high heels (luckily they weren't the skinny heels), so she may have a different opinion on how the walk was. We got there just as Pink was starting. She was the main reason I wanted to go. She did this awesome almost trapeze like thing towards the end. I was suprised she did it (not just the dancers). It was awesome. Justin was good too. That boy sure can dance. And Timbaland was there too. That was cool. Below are some pictures from the concert.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you ladiws had a great time. I really like the pic of you! You are such a beautiful lady!

3/21/2007 11:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home