Friday, February 23, 2007

Tease

This week's weather was definitely a big tease! It was great weather for February. I was able to wear just my leather jacket instead of my big heavy winter coat. I even brought out a pair of flip flops one day (probably wasn't nice enough for those, but I just had to do it!). As I posted a couple months ago, I got a fishing boat for Christmas. This weather has REALLY got me anxious for spring so I can take my boat out on the lake. It also has me excited to get the girls outside for softball practice. Being stuck inside for practice all winter gets frustrating and I find it a little harder to keep the girls motivated. This week gave me a little sense of hope and definitely has me anxious! BUT, this weekend we're supposed to get a snow storm and all those thoughts will fall to the ground along with the snow flakes. I really do not like winter, at least not the winters in Nebraska. I could definitely live a happy life never seeing snow again!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How will thou build snowmen and go sledding without snow?

2/23/2007 1:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with you more about being happy never seeing snow again. I can't seem to get Sasquatch to want to move south though.

2/23/2007 1:44 PM

 
Blogger GingerKid said...

I recall a certain sasquatch complaining to me recently about how he wants spring to come and how the cold weather just isn't the same. Maybe you're wearing him down cubs fan.

2/23/2007 2:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home