Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!


So, most men do the typical flowers and chocolate. But, not my man, this is what I got!! It had to have been hilarious for my co-workers to see me walking them to my desk. The best part, one of the balloons has a button to push that plays music. On my way to my desk, I'm going just past the cubicles closet to me (all filled with people I work with directly) and another balloon hits the button! It started played the song! There was definitely no way I was sneaking to my desk unnoticed. It was funny and very cute! Thanks Michael! And I also got a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup valentine on my desk this morning too, Thank you Onion Boy! I love Reese's!! Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2/14/2007 12:15 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

people in my row on the OTHER side of the building are talking about the balloons.

happy valentines day!

2/14/2007 12:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are quite welcome! You should have seen the expression on the receptionist's face when I brought them in. I wish I had a picture.

Happy Valentine's Day sweetheart!

2/14/2007 1:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home