Monday, February 05, 2007

Bitter Sweet

Well, last Thursday was moving day. I still have a ton of unpacking to do, but it's getting there. Much thanks to Michael and Mike for moving my things and to my stepdad for helping hang up pictures and putting my chair together. I couldn't have done it without you guys! I've been busy getting all the little odds and ends that go along with a new home. It was actually a lot of fun picking out furniture and decor and such. I'm very happy with the result of my room. Everything goes together just as I had hoped! My mattress is super comfy, I've had the best sleep I've had in years (without the help of sleeping pills)! Maxeen and I getting along well. I'm sure we'll have our disagreements every once in a while, but I think we will be fine. We're both so busy, who has time to disagree! So, everything seems as if it's going well. BUT, it's still sad to have moved. Maxeen and I had been staying at Michael's for a short time while we waited for our apartment to finish being built. So, leaving his place has definitely been sad. But, I think we'll adjust and get used to the current living situation. Besides, I'm only one building away from him! :o) I think things will work out!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are welcome!

2/05/2007 11:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home