Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Moving Day!!!

Well, moving day is vastly approaching. Tomorrow is the day! I have mixed emotions about it. But, for the most part, I am excited. I'm especially excited for all my new furniture and to get all my stuff put up. It's been about 7 years since I've had all of my belongings out of boxes. I've roamed from place to place and was never able to fully unpack and settle in. So, this will be a good feeling. Let's just hope there is room for all that stuff!!! :o) Thank you in advance to those of you that are helping me move! I really appreciate the help! Now, if I just had everything packed and ready to go, that would make the moving process much easier. I think tonight is going to be a late night. Oh well, it will be worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home