Monday, December 04, 2006

New View

I got my new glasses last night! I really like them. They are very different for me. I actually would have never expected myself to pick these out. But, I do really like them. I have been doing this whole, try things I wouldn't normally try. I've now tried a lot of really good food I would have NEVER thought about trying. I've learned I like escargot, lamb, artichoke, asparagus, spinach. Just to name a few. And that's just food, there are many other things in my life I've tried. Sometimes it turns out good, sometimes bad. But, how will you know if you don't try right? Anyways, I'm off track. Below is a picture of the new glasses. The green isn't actually as noticable when they are on, just the green design on the front. But, when I'm looking out, I see the green frames on the inside. It's really odd, definitely going to take some getting used to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home