Monday, October 30, 2006

I'm Alive!

Well, I had my surgery last thursday. I'm in a cast and sling until at least this thursday. I have an appointment to get the stitches out. I'm still pretty sore and I'm going crazy not being able to do ANYTHING for myself. Michael has been taking great care of me. So, I owe him a big thank you!!! I'm going back to work tomorrow. Hopefully that goes ok. Honestly, and you are allowed to laugh, I am most nervous about being able to go to the bathroom. Buttons and zippers and such are not my friends these days!! Maybe I'll just wear skirts until my cast is off. We'll see. Well, typing with my left hand is annoying, so this is all I'm writing for now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Starting to wonder if you relocated to Germany (permanantly).

10/31/2006 9:17 AM

 
Blogger GingerKid said...

I wish!

10/31/2006 2:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok missy.

You need to start posting on this more than twice a month. I get tired of looking on here every day to see nothing. A blog is supposed to support dialogue. Get busy!

11/03/2006 5:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home