Friday, November 24, 2006

That Time of Year

Today begins my favorite holiday season. I absolutely love all the light of decorations for Christmas! I started my decorating last night. Being in a new place, I had to go out and buy some new decorations. It was very difficult not to go on a shopping spree for decorations. I have a thing against having a big fake tree. I don't mind little fake trees, but the main one in my home MUST be real. Thank goodness I'm with someone who is all for it. We're going to the tree farm next weekend to pick out a tree! Yay! That makes me very happy. I bought 2 new christmas CDs earlier this month and wouldn't listen to them until after Thanksgiving. So, I get to open them today. Hopefully they will be worth the wait. I also have almost all of my shopping done. I love buying presents. My biggest problem is waiting until Christmas to give them out. I bought things in Germany that were supposed to be Christmas gifts, but that didn't work out so well, I gave them to everyone already. Oops! :-) Oh well. That's enough of that, just wanted to share my excitement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home