Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Xtreme!

We had our first practice for the Xtreme team last night. Not all of the girls could make it, but it was still a good practice. The girls worked hard and did very well. We were able to get a lot accomplished in the short amount of time we were in the gym. I love the attitude and personalities of the girls. This should be a fun year! The younger team I'm assistant coaching is coming along as well. We're taking a break from team practices until January, but we got in a lot of work in the fall. The girls are a lot of fun and work hard. My pitching lessons are starting to pick up. The problem is finding indoor facilities. I'm looking into finding a place of my own. If anyone knows of any warehouses or a place that could be used for indoor pitching, please let me know. My hope is to find a place big enough to put a batting cage in. But, that may take me a while to find. I'm not giving up though!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey, i hate to be the one to point this out, but you forgot the E at the beginning of the word "extreme".

oh and by the way, i have some ideas for a logo.

hmmm, maybe your employer could help out, the entire third floor of your work building is empty, lots of space to practice.

11/18/2006 10:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home