Monday, November 06, 2006

Excited!

I'm getting excited to move into my new apartment. Our building should be done being built in January! It gives me such an independent feeling. I picked a living room set. It's all set to be delivered in January! It's really cute, although definitely more than I wanted to spend. I also got a couple things for the kitchen. Now I need to get a bed and dresser, comforter set and a desk chair. Luckily I have time to spread it all out and not have to rush into buying it all at once. I've NEVER picked out my own furniture, so this is really exciting to me. And, I've always either lived at my parents or with a boyfriend. So, moving in with a roommate is going to be different. I think it will be good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bumms me out! :o( Oh well, I will just have to get two tin cans and a really long string! :o) Oh yeah, I heard there is a really hot redhead moving in next door! I think I'll check her out. ;o)

11/07/2006 11:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home