Friday, November 03, 2006

Surgery Update

I got my cast off yesterday. It was nice to scratch all those itches!!! I'm still in my sling for a little over three weeks and can't do much with my arm or hand. I can slowly try to straighten and bend, but that's not working out yet. I'm taking my time and not rushing the recovery like I did with previous surgeries. We took some pictures, so enjoy a look!


isn't the bruise pretty?!


this is the biggest blister, they had to drain it

This is how long the incision is (close to 4 inches I think). I think he was playing connect the freckles, it's not very straight.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna play!!!

11/03/2006 9:23 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

nice iodine

11/04/2006 10:48 AM

 
Blogger GingerKid said...

That's not iodine, most of the yellow is bruises. Some parts are now a green shade!

11/04/2006 11:55 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

evidently i don't know what i am talking about ... no surprise there.

11/08/2006 7:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home