Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Christmas Survery

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
-- hot chocolate w/ lots of cool whip Mmm...

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree?
-- not wrapped

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
-- white on the tree, colored on the house

4. Do you hang mistletoe?
-- We did growing up, but I haven't done it yet. I think I will this year

5. When do you put your decorations up?
-- the weekend after Thanksgiving

6. What is your favorite holiday dish?
-- We do chili on Christmas Eve, I love that!

7. Favorite Christmas memory as a child?
-- When we made my dad go on a scavenger hunt for his present (he got really mad, but it was fun to us). It was golf clubs and bag, it wouldn't fit under tree without being obvious.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
-- 4th grade? Not really sure how though

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
-- yes, we've always done our gifts with my mom on Christmas Eve

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
-- with lights and ornaments and a star on top

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
-- I love to see fresh snow sparkling in the sunlight (when I'm nice and cozy inside), but hate driving in it and hate the cold

12. Can you ice skate?
-- yes, but am scared when I skate on a frozen lake, I fear falling in

13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
-- my doll house

14. What's your favorite thing about the holidays?
-- the lights and decorations and people seem to get in the spirit of the holiday for a longer time frame than other holidays and seem to be in good spirits. If only people could be that nice all year round.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
-- my grandma usually brings pies, I like chocolate cream pie

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
-- driving around with hot chocolate and looking at all the lights

17. What tops your tree?
-- a golden star

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
-- Silent Night (I love playing it on my violin)

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?
-- yum

21. What's number one on your Christmas list this year?
-- didn't really ask for anything this year. I just want things to be better than Thanksgiving (most of you know that dilemma)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well hello there gingerchick. It's been a while so I thought I would pop in.

I liked your survey. Hot chocolate in the car while light gazing sounds fun. Never tried it, but it might be a good year to start.

Your glasses are cool. You might not have ever considered them in the past, but looking at them I would say "they are so you".

It's great to hear you are on the road to recovery (with your arm that is). Sorry it's been rough, but it will be worth it, don't you think?

Great announcements! Baby Nyah is a doll. I have seen her first hand myself. Of course considering what awesome parents Mike and Erin are one would only expect such a beautiful child from them.

Your other announcement is exciting. I am glad you are happy. I have to disagree with the posted comment about him looking like a great guy. I have done some simple mathmatical equations based off of data in the attached photos. If my math skills are correct, I would venture to say you have larger feet then he does. If history has proven one thing to us it's that relationships involving women with larger feet then their respected mate are rocky at best. It has been well documented that podiatrically challenged men are considered "high risk". I don't mean to scare you off, but I feel obligated to caution you.

12/06/2006 4:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's this? No wise crack remarks from the "really great guy". He is probably busy looking up "podiatrically" in the dictionary and hasn't had time to reply. Or perhaps he is lost looking for new shoes in the ladies section at Von Maur. I guess I should give him a break... it can be quite a zoo during the Christmas season.

12/07/2006 4:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home