Thursday, September 28, 2006

Been a while

I've been really bad about writing, oops! Let's see, what has happened... Well, actually not a whole lot. I'm now coaching two softball teams. I have the 14 & under team that we're starting u this year and I'm assistant coaching for a 12 & under team also. So, I will definitely be busy. I'm keeping busy with pitching lessons too. I've been looking at apartments. Found some I'm interested in. Now I need to find out for sure if I'm going to have a roommate or not. I plan on being out of my dad's no later than February. I'm trying to get a new position at work. There is all kinds of drama involved in that, but I really don't feel it's appropriate to discuss that on here. Other than that, nothing too exciting has gone on. Oh, I have started hanging out with some friends from high school. Thanks to myspace, I'm back in contact with some people I haven't talked to since graduation. That's been nice. Plus Adam has come around and is talking to me again. We went car shopping and he picked out a car the color of my hair. I had to take my car into the shop this morning, dang service engine soon light came on. Hopefully it won't be too bad. Ok, now I think I've said everything. I'll stop babbling.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now how could you forget the most important happening. You got to play interior design consultant. :o)

9/28/2006 9:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have got be kidding me. Interior design consultant is far from the most important happening. I would say that waking up each morning knowing she has us as close friends would qualify higher on the list.

Wouldn't you agree?

9/29/2006 9:35 AM

 
Blogger GingerKid said...

Oh barf! What's up with that?!

Besides, that's OLD news (literally, you guys are old!), I've been friends with you guys a long time, I was writing about NEW happenings.

Gosh, don't you pay attention?!

9/29/2006 10:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did somebody say old?

9/30/2006 6:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are not old, we are experienced! ;o) Just remember, There's no gnews, like good gnews, with Gary Gnew! Oops, that may be a bit old for you! :-D

10/04/2006 10:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home