Thursday, August 31, 2006

Life Is Good

Haven't had much time to write lately. Been keeping farely busy. Nothing exceptional to write about or anything, just keeping myself occuppied a lot lately. I'm known as the flower lady at work nowadays (not getting in to details). I am applying for a couple different positions here at work. Hopefully I'll get what I want there. If so, I will definitely not be staying at my dad's much longer. I have been talking with a friend about possibly getting a place together. That would be better than trying to get a place on my own. I've spent some time at my mom's this week going through stuff I have stored in my old closets (got to see my kitty Cleo too, she's so damn cute!). I've found some entertaining reads in my closet from way back when and some old pictures. Lots and lots of horrible clothes, what was I thinking when I bought those things!! I have bought some new clothes recently. I finally have clothes that fit me (I lost weight when I got sick and all my work pants were super baggy). I love wearing new clothes. I was thinking, maybe I should get a variety of trashy clothes and have someone film me in them. Then submit it to one of the make-over shows so I can get a whole new wardrobe. That would be awesome! Anyways, I don't have anything else to talk about. I've been loving life and trying to have fun every chance I can get. Life's good when you have no complaints!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I know one person who would love to take some pics of u! Course receving them has always been fun too!

9/04/2006 6:50 PM

 
Blogger GingerKid said...

Too bad you won't be taking or receiving any!

9/06/2006 12:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home