Monday, May 07, 2007

Rain, Rain Go Away!

OK, so I know I'm always saying I love the rain, but enough is enough! I like rain in moderation. My team was supposed to play in a tournament this weekend, but both Saturday and Sunday was rained out. I was really looking forward to seeing how they did in this tournament. But, I guess mother nature had other plans. They are calling for a chance of rain today and tomorrow as well. They were talking about it for the entire week and next weekend, but now it's looking like it may stay dry after tomorrow. I hope it stays that way, camping and softball are on the agenda for this coming weekend. This past weekend was a complete washout. I'm so on the go all the time that it was nice to have the pace slow down and have a relaxing weekend. Michael and I spent the weekend together and it was really nice. Dinner with my mom and step dad and going to there house was fun too. It ended up being a good weekend despite the cancellation. One of my girls Brittany was going to find a sunshine dance to help the rain go away, so let's hope she did a good job and it stays away for our tournament this weekend! Oh, I have exciting news. I'm signing a lease today for my indoor softball building. I'm sooo excited about it! I'm nervous about the financial commitment, but I think it will work out good. It's going to be awesome to have my own building for my pitching lessons and I'll have a batting cage in there for the team to use. I'm supposed to be getting the key to it this Thursday. Yay!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

on the other hand, with enough rain, you could fish off of your front porch.

5/08/2007 1:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home