Monday, April 30, 2007

First Catch of '07

So I finally got my fishing boat out! The motor worked great (thanks for fixing it!). The weather was beautiful. Saturday night Michael and I took it out and he caught a Walleye and some Crappie and I caught one Crappie. I told him to be careful out-fishing the owner of the boat, I might not let him go again. But then I remembered I don't have a hitch on my Jeep yet to pull the boat and haven't learned how to do the motor or the trolling motor yet. So, I had to take back what I said. Sunday morning we went again and took my dad. It was such a perfect day out. It was so relaxing and the weather was perfect. Below are some pictures from Saturday night. They aren't the best pics since they were taken with a phone right in the sunlight, but oh well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trust me, it was definately beginners luck! I was just thrilled to see your huge smile as we rode around in your boat! It was a fantastic weekend and I can't wait to do it again with you!

4/30/2007 11:58 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

gross!

5/01/2007 2:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home