Monday, July 17, 2006

Quote

Here is a quote on the homepage of a system at work:

Never do anything when you are in a temper, for you will do everything wrong.
Baltasar Gracian

I just thought I'd post this because I find it to be very true. Me being a red head, I definitely know this quote to be truthful. I have a hot temper and have said and done a lot of stupid things because of it. That's something I've really worked on controlling, hopefully it's working (of course, there are always relapses, like throwing a glove at a certain someone - oops!).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I guess the ball should always remain in the glove! ;o)

Have I mentioned that the Nickelback concert was awesome! :oP hehehehe

7/17/2006 2:06 PM

 
Blogger GingerKid said...

Boy, wait I mean old man, you just want to test my temper don't you?! You're lucky I'm in a great mood today and can let those comments slide. I will give you crap next time I see you though! Brat!

7/17/2006 2:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This old man can hang! I just need a nap! So why the good mood?

7/17/2006 2:47 PM

 
Blogger GingerKid said...

You need lots of naps. But hey, I'm getting to that point too, I good use a nap right now. The good mood? Had a great weekend and it's carried over to today.

7/17/2006 4:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home