Friday, July 07, 2006

I Hate Moving

I am now living at my Dad's house. I hate having to admit I had to go running to one of my parents, but it honestly isn't bad being there. My dad and I talked and he said he's actually looking forward to having me around for a while. I haven't lived with him since my parents divorced 12 years ago. Of course, I'm not 12 anymore and having his 24 year old daughter live with him probably isn't the same. I definitely appreciate him and Beth (step mom) letting me stay. It's just going to take some adjusting. It was nice to sit down to a family dinner the other night. I have a step sister, Krysten (yes, it gets confusing any time they try to call us by name), she's going to be a senior this year. I haven't really ever been able to get to know her, so maybe this will be a good time for that. I'm already starting to bond with Lexie (their dog). Those of you who know me know how much I dislike dogs. Well, she took a nap with me yesterday, so we've bonded. She's not so bad. But of course, she's no comparison to my kitty I had to leave with Scott. I definitely miss her. But, I know Scott loves her just as much as I do, so I let him keep her. Anyways, enough babbling, I know this post isn't as entertaining as me and my stupid moments. But, I have to have my serious moments too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home