Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I See How You Are

I've noticed that my normal every day postings don't seem to gather much attention. Do I need to do something stupid and write about it so you all can make fun of me?!

Incase you don't know me as well as I would like to think you do. I am being sarcastic here. I know that I dish out just as much crap as you guys give me on here. I just had to bitch and whine because no one has left me any comments lately. Maybe I'll come up with something creative to write about in the next couple days to up the entertainment value. I have been doing a lot of writing lately, maybe I'll share something (maybe!). We'll see what I can come up with.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey! your hair is orange.

i find that too, only when i try to generate lots of comments i don't get any, and then some of my posts get a bajillion comments and i'm like what are they talking for?

7/12/2006 11:12 AM

 
Blogger GingerKid said...

How many exactly is a bajillion?

7/12/2006 11:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your post today sounds rather familiar. I believe I said something similar to this quite some time ago. As I look back I said this on 6-16 about your crayola persona...See below:

Anonymous said...
Now why is it that nobody has anything to say to your blog all week until now!? Now that a topic comes up with the chance to poke fun, you get a jab.

One would think you should make positive comments towards serious subjects too, not just the jabs. I know I do.

Now that I got that over with.... duh, don't catch without shoes on!

See you later after the game you can't participate in.

6/16/2006 4:28 PM

7/12/2006 3:24 PM

 
Blogger GingerKid said...

I remember that you wrote that. I was proving your point.

7/12/2006 5:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home