Monday, July 10, 2006

I Love Rain

It has been sprinkling all day today. I have a thing for rain. Some people know the full details of that "thing", I won't go in to detail on that here. You just need to know that I love it when it rains, especially in the summer. On my lunch break I took a nap in my car. It's so relaxing to hear the light tap of the rain drops. Very soothing to me. There is an added bonus of it raining today. With the rain has come a little cooler temperature. The air conditioner in my dad's house (where I live) went out yesterday and it was extremely warm in the house last night. I couldn't fall asleep. Hopefully it won't get too muggy and humid and it will feel a little more comfortable tonight. If not, I'm sure I'll be doing some begging to crash somewhere else tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home