Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Horoscope

I usually take a peek at my horoscope on My Yahoo. I don't live by what I read or get really in to what it says. I just look out of curiousity and sometimes read lines that I like. Here is what my overview is for today: "Stop arguing with destiny, especially when you agree with what it's telling you. Are you just scared of the possibilities? Owning up to what you're really capable of means you have to stop playing it safe." I actually find this to be very good advice for me. I do hold myself back a lot of times because of the fear of the unknown and not being sure if things will work out or not. Maybe, for once, I will take my horoscope seriously and work on this. So, whatever my destiny is, bring it on, I'm ready for you!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Destiny, are you sure your ready ;o)

7/26/2006 10:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what's funny about horiscopes and fortune cookies? You would have to be crazy to believe any of it couldn't apply to you. The real question about a horiscope is if you do or do not like what it has to say. If like it you take it to heart (if the results are favorable). If you don't like it, you discard it. Regardless they hold some merrit of truth to everyone that walks the face of the earth!

So, you liked this one because it works in your favor!

7/27/2006 3:59 PM

 
Blogger GingerKid said...

I completely agree with you, usually you can twist the words around to just about any of them to make them apply to your life. I still find entertainment out of reading them. And sometimes it makes you think about a certain situation in a different light, whether good or bad, it can always be good to think about situations from different perspectives.

7/27/2006 4:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home