Monday, July 24, 2006

Catching Up

I haven't wrote an entry in a while, oops. Last weekend (a week ago) I went camping. Between the lack of sleep and the consumption of beverages (to remain nameless), my brain wasn't fully functional last week. Writing something on a public site when you aren't thinking straight, is NEVER a good idea! So, I waited. I did have a blast camping. It was definitely hot, but it was nice in the water. I had an absolute blast, my favorite camping trip ever! I'm going camping again this weekend, but not for as many nights. So, it should be an easier recovery. I've been keeping pretty busy lately. I saw the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie. That was pretty good. Also had another trip to the zoo, saw my first 3D movie at the Imax, that was cool. I've gone fishing, but not nearly as much as I have wanted to. I had a tryout with a girl this weekend. Our official tryouts are coming up soon, so I'll be busy getting ready for that. I'm getting anxious to get the new team started. Looks like we're going to be adding someone to our coaching staff. I'm excited about that too. I think all of us will work well together and should have a lot of fun. Ok, I think I've got things caught up. Nothing terribly exciting to entertain you with, but oh well, you'll get over it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Must be the warm weather keeping you happy! ;o)

KBF

7/24/2006 11:15 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

ooh, an addition the the coaching staff, i'd like to be coach in charge of carbonated, grain based, adult beverages.

7/25/2006 4:38 PM

 
Blogger GingerKid said...

umm...ya...the warm weather...that's it...that's what is keeping me happy

Eric - I might have a job for you, you can be my after game dehydration coach

7/26/2006 12:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home