Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Relaxation

I finally know the meaning of relaxation. I have been so rushed and busy all the time, I forgot how it felt to have a night to relax. Last night I went out to the lake and attempted to fish. I, of course, was shown up by a 13 year old. But what she doesn't know is, I let her show me up! ;-) Just wait til next time, when I can actually fish legally (I don't have a fishing license yet). It's been a year and a half since I've gone fishing, I used to go a couple times a week. It's sort of a therapeutic thing for me. It's probably the only time I get to just sit and relax and not worry about anything but a line in the water. We couldn't have asked for better weather. Although the beautiful environment being filled with cigarette smoke almost ruined the whole experience of being outside in the fresh air (you know who you are!). Luckily I was in such a good mood that I was able to put up with you, I mean the smoke.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like someone needs another hobby! The smoker that is... ;-)

5/10/2006 9:31 PM

 
Blogger GingerKid said...

You read my mind. I'm working on it!

5/11/2006 9:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home