Thursday, May 18, 2006

Life Changes, Deal With It

Sometimes on the way to a dream, you get lost and find a better one. I put this quote on my blog for a reason. It has become the motto of my life. I won't go into great detail. But, I officially have quit school today. Of course, there will be a lot of people saying I'm making a big mistake (my boss already said those exact words this morning). But, this is my life and I can live it how I choose. The main person I thought would be disappointed, is actually the most supportive. My mom is behind me 100%. I have been rejoined with the love of my life, softball. This year has honestly made me happier than I have been in a loooong time. This is what I want to do. I make decent money doing pitching lessons and I make enough at my current job to keep the bills paid and food on the table. I don't need a big fancy job or lots of money to make me happy. This year has taught me that doing something I love and feeling like I'm doing something good for myself and others, is much more important to me. Besides, colleges will always be there and I can always go back. I feel good about my decision and that's all that should matter.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

chick, take your time, and finish college on YOUR terms. life is WAY too short not to be doing something you love.

5/19/2006 8:16 PM

 
Blogger GingerKid said...

Thanks for the support!

5/22/2006 11:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home