Monday, May 22, 2006

Back to Work I Go

No, I'm not better yet, but I'm going to work today. I can't stand staying at home all day. It drove me crazy to have to miss part of our tournament. I know the team was in capable hands though. It's nice to know I have coaches I can rely on. Although, I know this a certain someone's plan to take over the team, but that's not going to happen, I'm too good, you can't replace me ;-). Scott got a call this morning at 6:30 and was told to pack his bags. He went out of town this morning. He should be back on friday, so it's not a big deal. I think he said he was going to North Platte. I was half asleep when he told me, so I'm not positive on that. I'm sure I'll talk to him tonight and find out for sure. I do feel bad though, I told him he could coach 1st base at one of our games tonight. He was all excited. Oh well, there's plenty more games left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home