Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February 21st 2012

I honestly think the hardest part about writing on here is coming up with a "title"  My brain goes in such random places and when I start this I have no idea what I'll be writ\ing about.  So how can I start off with a title??  It's like if I give it a title I feel stuck on that topic so I'm just going to write the date.  Anyways, on to more useless boring topics :-)  I've been really busy with work and softball.  Our team started our travel ball league, so we've had a few games.  A bit of a rough start, but that was to be expected.  They are young and most are new to this level.  They are hanging in there and learning though.  I'm really excited to see how far they will get by this fall.  Only coaching one team this season has proven to be a great decision.  Having time for myself is MUCH needed.  I will admit that being that busy was very good for getting through my divorce though.  I was able to stay busy and keep moving on with life. But now that I'm stronger it was the right choice to cut back so I can have a life.  Of course I have no idea how I'm going to fill that time.  I haven't had free time to do whatever I want in so long I'm kinda lost.  But looking forward to finding out.  I've dated a couple people over the past year and one of those relationships recently ended.  But that was also a good decision and I'm looking forward to what is next.  I always have one up my sleeve ;-)  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home