Wednesday, November 09, 2011

I missed October!

So I completely missed writing in October.  But if that means I'm too busy living my life to write then that's a good thing right??  Well, maybe it's also a little bit because I'm lazy too. But shhh... don't tell. 

Well work is still really busy, I am officially named as the lead admin now.  I'm going to be doing some new things I'm excited to learn.  This job is definitely out of my element, pretty much everything I'm doing I've never done before but I really like it.  I don't hear many people say they like their jobs, so I consider myself one of the lucky ones that does. 

Softball has been going great.  The rec team has our last game tomorrow, go Gators!  The young travel team we recently started is going to play in our first tournament next weekend.  Excited and nervous about that... as I'm sure the girls are too.  But it will be fun I'm sure. 

I'm going home for Thanksgiving!!  It's been a  year since I've seen my family, I just know I'm going to cry when I get there!   I'm so excited I've already started packing.  Of course that's easy to do when we're still in shorts weather here and I have to pack sweaters. Yuck!  But the cold is worth seeing my family and friends.  I just wish I hadn't waited so long to get back there.  Now I need to work on getting some people to start visiting here more often.  When you guys get tired of seeing all that white stuff all over the ground give me a call!   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home