Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Refreshed

It's amazing what a day off can do!  Of course I got up at 6:00am to finish some paperwork, worked until 9:00am.  But since it was work from home I'm not counting it.  It's my day so I can do that. Haha.  I had such a relaxing day yesterday.  No stress, No rushing, No where I had to be.  I had great company for my day too.  Just what I needed after a stressful week/weekend trying to get caught up.  Had a great morning today too and anyone who knows me knows "great" and "morning" don't belong in my vocabulary together!  But I wasn't rushed, drove by the water on my way in to work which was beautiful and peaceful, traffic was good, got in to work early.  Of course now I wonder what chaos awaits around the corner today since it started out to well.  But, I'm not going to worry about it and just enjoy it.   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home