Thursday, January 12, 2012

Need Help

Like most people I have set some goals or things to accomplish or change this year.  Last year I lost 40 pounds, got my thyroid straightened out and lowered my cholesterol.  All very big accomplishments.  So this year is about not just maintaining the weight that I am at so as not to gain.  But I would like to actually get in shape and get back to eating healthy.  I find myself being motivated for short spurts but can't keep up.  Life gets in the way.  When I get busy I put it off to tomorrow and I don't take the time to cook or go to the store.  I take the easy way out and go to a drive thru or heat up a frozen plate of sodium and fat.  Temptations at work when everyone else eats it is another tough one.  I'll be good and bring in my lunch and end up eating out because what everyone else is ordering sounds better than what I brought.  I am hoping this year will be different.  I hope I have surrounded myself around the right people to help me.  I think support is going to be the only way I can do this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home