Monday, August 08, 2011

Zzzzzzzz

I've had so much going on and so much on my brain that sleep hasn't quite made the cut lately.  I am exhausted.  Thank goodness for coffee!!!  I will admit, some of that is my own fault, have had some fun lately.  But hell, I deserve it!  But I've been working a lot and have had a lot to do and things on my mind keeping me awake at night, so that has been the main culprit in my lack of zzzz's.  I had one fantastic night of sleep last week that helped energize me for the weekend.  And tonight I have the night off and I am just chillin at home and will be crawling in to bed early!!  I'm super stoked.  I also got good news today, not able to share yet.  But it takes a load off of my mind and I am finally able to relax and breathe a little... at least on this topic :-) So I should be able to actually fell asleep and stay asleep.  So no late texts tonight... you people know who you are! ;-)  Not much else going on, just work, softball, gym and friends.  But that's how I like it.  Good night all, see you in my dreams!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home