Monday, July 25, 2011

I'm back!

It's been almost 4 years, time to brush away the cob webs and blow off the dust on this here blog. A lot has happened over the past 4 years, I feel like a completely different person! I've been married, unmarried and have moved across the country! I'm loving Florida!! I'm still coaching softball, that hasn't changed. It's such a great part of my life. When I moved here I said I wouldn't coach again, but that didn't last long, got right back in to it full swing!! (no pun intended, I swear!) I've made some great friends here and have managed to keep some also great friends from back home. I miss my family very much and try to make it back home to visit as much as I can. I'm keeping this re-introduction brief since I want this to be about my present and future rather than my past and what has happened. It's funny how I created this blog and named it New Life Theory years ago and I find myself drawn back to it just as my new life is beginning. I actually had even forgotten that's what the name of this was. Well, I am looking forward to seeing what my new chapter in the life is going to bring and will share along the way.

2 Comments:

Anonymous beth said...

You are doing so well and will continue to do so! All the changes seem to be for the best as you are getting stronger and more independent everyday! I'm excited to see what happens next for you :) love you lady!

7/28/2011 10:31 PM

 
Blogger GingerKid said...

Thank you so much Beth, love you too! You have been there for me every step of the way and I appreciate you so much!

7/30/2011 6:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home