Monday, January 15, 2007

Next time you should ORDER your pizza!

So, I woke up at 2am last night to a lovely beeping sound. After going all through the apartment putting my ear to everything, I determine it's not coming from inside our apartment. I go out in the hallway and realize it's the apartment above us. So, I lay there awake with the thought of a news story I had heard before going to bed. It was about an apartment fire that killed 7 people. So, there was no way I was falling asleep. So, we knock on the door and ask if everything is ok, a woman answers and says they are fine and shuts the door. There wasn't any sign of smoke and it smelled of burned food. Well, the alarm continues to go off for a half hour or so. Finally, the woman comes knocking on our door and asks for help shutting off the alarms. So, after about an hour of beeping, there was silence. But then the burned pizza smell found it's way down into our apartment. Ugh, it was bad! So, I didn't sleep much last night. But, it least it was just a bad cook and not anything serious!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And to top it off, some guy starts snoring so freakin' loud, nobody can sleep! I say we find that guy and whoop his butt!

1/15/2007 3:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home