Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Damn Straight!

This may not seem like a big deal to anyone else, but I got my arm straight yesterday!!! This is my fourth week of physical therapy. My first week, the straightest I could get my arm was a 65 degree angle. Last night I got to about a 0 degree angle! Of course, I'm not done yet, my arms hyper extend and go to a minus 25 degree angle, but getting it to zero was a great accomplishment. Many tears have been involved! I got to start working on strengthening. I used a one pound weight and could barely do it, but at least I get to start with a weight!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yee Haaw! Soon you will be having snow ball fights and arm wrestling matches with Dylan! Perhaps we can put you on the boat tube and drag you around the soccer fields behind the Jeep. Oh wait a minute, we need snow for these activities.

Say onion.... How did you come up with this call sign? I assume it's a good story!

12/20/2006 12:47 PM

 
Blogger GingerKid said...

Unfortunately, your 2 year old child can still beat me in an arm wrestling match. The tube behind the Jeep sounds like a blast. This is the first time so far this year I've actually wished there was snow!

12/20/2006 2:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not allowed to leave a comment because I have performance reviews to complete. :o( So I am not leaving any sort of comments because that would show that I am not doing my work and that I am playing instead... So, do not take this as a comment, because it is not. I am actually working very hard and not handing around some blog site waiting to make a comment.

P.S. GingerKid is cute!

P.P.S. The P.S. above was not a comment but rather a statement. Just in case you were thinking it might be a comment. No comments are coming from me! No way, no how! bye bye. :o)

12/20/2006 3:22 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

gk - can you 'splain the onion thing, i'm busy just like michael is.

12/21/2006 6:33 AM

 
Blogger GingerKid said...

Sorry OB, or should it be BO... nevermind. I don't tell the story like you do. I just know it has somethig to do with onion being a reference to Chicago, which is where you are from.

And don't try to tell me you're busy, you forget I work with you!

12/21/2006 9:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home