Friday, January 12, 2007

Unbalanced

Lately I've been feeling really off. I'm happy with where I am with my life and the things in my life. I really have very few things to complain about. But, I still find myself getting pulled in to a depression lately. I have been having nightmares for the past few weeks about an event from my childhood. I think this is the main cause for the swings in my mood. I don't understand why it's stuck in the back of my mind these days. It's starting to make me sick. I'm at a point of not wanting to go to sleep just to avoid it. I know this isn't the right path to choose. I need to really stop and process what my mind is trying to make me process. But, I find myself so busy these days that I don't have time to stop and think about anything. I also makes lots of excuses to avoid thinking about it because I pretty much just don't want to. It has taken up so much of my thoughts, I thought I was past this, but now it's back. I want to be able to move on. I also have put a lot on my plate this year. I've stretched myself a little too thin. I'm not giving up on any of it though. I've made commitments and I'm going to stick to them. But, what I do want is for the dreams to stop! It's like a ghost haunting me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just know that you have a lot of people who love and care for you. Any one of us are always willing to give you a shoulder to lean on, an ear to whisper in, and a hand to hold.

1/15/2007 3:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home