Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Did you have to share?!

I know this is the giving season and all, but you don't have to share everything! I'll allow you to be selfish! I've been surrounded by people doing everything in their power to get me to try their kind of virus. Now I don't know who I got it from. All I know is, I was sitting wrapping presents last night and Bam! it just hit me. I was fine one minute and the next my eyes started running and my nose immediately plugged up. Now today I'm coughing and having asthma attacks. There was no gradual reaction or warning signs. Of course not, if I had a warning then I could have prevented it. It's a persistent little bug and just had to get me! GRRRR!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That makes two of us! Whoever gave it to you was kind enough to spread the wealth around. I am miserable.

12/19/2006 1:44 PM

 
Blogger GingerKid said...

Yes, that person was very kind, we need to get together and thank whoever it was!

So now I have Bigfoot and Bozo reading my blog, wow! Michael is really getting out numbered!

12/19/2006 2:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been out numbered my entire life! That's ok, I can still hang in there!

12/19/2006 4:14 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

great, it's always about bigfoot and bozo, the onionboy never gets any cred.

12/19/2006 4:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Onionboy, I'll give you credit. It's just that you make us cry!

12/19/2006 4:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No kidding. I will give you credit for a lot of lonely nights on the couch! You know, that you seem to creep through the pours in my skin for several days! The little Mrs. hates it.

12/19/2006 5:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home