Thursday, January 18, 2007

Left or Right?

Ok, switch hitting, not so bad. I've done it and been successful. But, how about switch pitching? Not so easy. Since I have another 3 weeks before I can even attempt to try to throw over hand, I figure it's going to be a couple months before I will be able to try to pitch. Well, I'm not that patient! I have decided to teach myself to pitch left handed. I figure if I can teach a 6 year old to pitch, I should be able to teach myself. So, I started that process Tuesday night. It was definitely not easy! But, I'm going to keep trying!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i taught myself how to throw left handed. especially with a football i am just about as accurate, i just can't get the same distance / speed on it.

throwing a frisbee lefty, it's a mystery.

1/19/2007 6:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home