Friday, August 11, 2006

Words That Touch

With you by my side, everything in the world seems better.
Good things are twice as much fun because when I share them with you,
I get to see you smile...
Bad things are only half as bad
because I know I can count on you to help through them.
With you to hold my hand,
I know that I have someone who sees life a lot like I do,
someone who shares the same values, dreams the same dreams...
I know that I have someone who understands
the parts of me that other people don't even know exist.
With you in my life,
I know that I have everything anyone could ever want-
someone who's understanding and supportive,
who's fun and interesting...
someone I love
who also happens to be my best friend
~Renee Duvall~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My boyfriend just got me a greeting card with this message on it. it was amazing.

10/07/2006 10:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home